Waiting on the world to change...

Waiting on the world to change...
Live like there's no tomorrow..!

Saturday, July 24, 2010





Hey there!! I'm on the 25th place.. nice start yeah!!.. I'll do better next time! I told my family about this and they were so happy for me.. most especially my brother up in California and my mother up in Hongkong,^_______^ and my dear friends too, I always have their support. And so these things are always for them.^^

Thank you!

Im really into photography ever since,even before I got in college, I love arts. when I was a kid I told my mom that I want to be in the arts and photography field, and she said Okay.. but when I grew up, she said she wants me to take up Nursing..and so I did, but never did I forget my own dream..

I master the little secrets of photoshop since I don't have any camera back then, I am using a non-camera mobile phone, so I learned just by observing others work, and have their permission to use some of their works to be experimented.. and there I learned Lomo-look photos, vintage, distortions.. and other things, even creating posters.. It was my debut when I got my mobile phone with 2 mega pixel camera, thats what I used in the past years, and just recently I got my Nikon D3000 as my gift for my graduation.

and so now I'm using it to have my own dream...come true.. but ofcourse I'll still use my degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment