Waiting on the world to change...

Waiting on the world to change...
Live like there's no tomorrow..!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

They split up....

My friend and her boyfriend just split up.... so sad..

But I know theres a reason.. My friend... she's a very jealous girl, she doesn't want her guy talking to other girls, she thinks it's inappropriate... but i think it's not, it is okay to put some boundaries but not okay to hold the person so tight... It's quite a poison to anyone I guess... and when you love someone you shouldn't be selfish, you should give each other a time, I know I would be a "bad friend" for saying this, but I don't think I'm being bad at all.. I love my friends and concern about them, and if correcting them and making them realize their downside is bad then I don't wanna be good.. Can't tolerate those things...

So yeah, please my good friend.. don't be so bitter that your guy found someone else... juts move on and be a better human.

No comments:

Post a Comment