Waiting on the world to change...

Waiting on the world to change...
Live like there's no tomorrow..!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Spontaneously...

So yeah, there are times that lots of words would go up inside my brain.. and feel like I gotta jot it down and make something out of it..^^
so here's another song lyrics I have written.. for about 20 mins I guess??


Chasing Time With You
By: Coco J.

They said we won't get anywhere
They said we're not meant to be together
But what they don't know is we would last forever
what they can't see is, we're made for each other

Refrain:
Baby, you.. you're the only one I need
and you... you're the only one I feel

Chorus:
And I don't really care bout what they
had to tell.
I don't really care if they would send us
to hell.
I am not afraid to show, that's what
they need to know..
Baby I don't want to let go..
Nothing in this world
that we're not going to get through..
I'll be chasing time with you..

They said it's going to be hard,
unexpected things would tear us apart,
They said not all birthday cards and
valentine sweets can cure a misunderstanding
I say... nothing is impossible with heart that's truly loving..

Refrain:
yeah, so just believe me..
you're the only one I need beside me..

Chorus:
And I don't really care bout what they
had to tell.
I don't really care if they would send us
to hell.
I am not afraid to show, that's what
they need to know..
Baby I don't want to let go..
Nothing in this world
that we're not going to get through..
I'll be chasing time with you..

Bridge:
I'd do everything for this love
yeah, you and me, is what we only have..
so please don't you ever forget this..
coz I...

Chorus:
I don't really care bout what they
had to tell.
I don't really care if they would send us
to hell.
I am not afraid to show, that's what
they need to know..
Baby I don't want to let go..
Nothing in this world that
we're not going to get through..
I'll be chasing time with you..

No comments:

Post a Comment