Waiting on the world to change...

Waiting on the world to change...
Live like there's no tomorrow..!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Louie.


yo!! up there is my best buddy.. Louie.. just introducing her to whoever is reading my freakin blog.. ^^

this was taken back when we're waiting for our school's qualifying exam results..

and unfortunately I am one of those who did not pass.. so here I am waiting for the december to come..

I can still remember then.. we're heading up the 5thfloor (gym) hand in hand.. people we're screaming..

I walk straight to the bulletin board to find my name on the list.. but...... it's not there, i look into it again,

check if im not mistaken, and yeah, my name is not there, not at all.. so hurriedly went out of that big crowd

around me, and when I tilt my head up, Louie is the first one I saw.. took me a minute starring at her and

suddenly, shook my head, and gave her a "I didn't make it" sign.... and there goes her tears...

Embraced me for about 10 minutes I think???.. she's crying...

and it breaks my heart... but there is nothing we can do.. RULES are RULES...

You didn't pass the qualifying exam, take a few months rest and wait for the december to come.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey you Louie babe..!! Thank you for staying beside me all this years, thanks for the almost five years friendship.. You're always in my heart. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment