Waiting on the world to change...

Waiting on the world to change...
Live like there's no tomorrow..!

Monday, May 31, 2010

A song...

I've been working-on some song lyrics and this is just one of those lyrics I've made......

Just A Simple Song
by: Coco J.

There had been many things
Going inside my head
There had been many days
I can't get up from my bed

Lots of lost words and phrases
I couldn't speak
Insufficient enthusiasm of life
makes me weak

Chorus:
Maybe what I need
Is a good melody
Maybe a little rhythm
Can make me see
There is more to life
that I can be
Maybe nothing could go wrong
All I need is just a simple song

I've waited and wasted enough
There had been many times
I want to give up

A pool of tears
Problems, I can't figure out..
I'm all about to dive in
Oh, i'm so stressed out

Chorus:
Maybe what I need
Is a good melody
Maybe a little rhythm
Can make me see
There is more to life
that I can be
Maybe nothing could go wrong
All I need is just a simple song

Bridge:
Got trapped inside the door
of hopelessness
Don't wanna live like this forever
I'm eager to see what world can offer..

REPEAT CHORUS.

1 comment:

  1. dang! :D this is really good! X) i like it alot! :)

    ReplyDelete